View Single Post
8/14/19, 9:34 PM   #1
Jacksonville Midget Championships Sunday Aug 18th
kdobson

As of Wednesday evening we are at 24 midgets with confirmed plans for Sunday, which tells me we should end up over or target of 30 in order to have our two-feature format. One paying $3,000 to win and another paying $1,000 to win. It should be a fun way to finish off a great weekend of racing in Central Illinois. I might do a little name dropping on this thread later in the week, but we have an excellent field of talented drivers on the list.

We also have 11 confirmed non-wing sprints thus far, which probably means a full field of those of close to 20. Also on tap are our 305 winged sprints and $500 to win Micros.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch at 217-371-3653. Non-wing tire rule is a Medium or H15 on RR and an open LR.

Grandstand admission Sunday is $20. Ages 11-18 $7. Kids 10 and under Free. Grandstands open at 4:00. Racing at 6:00.

Being a school night I would really like to know who is coming to race in any class so we can be as organized and efficient as possible. We want to get all of our racers and fans on the road home and peace and quiet in the neighborhood as early as possible.

This will be a fun one. Hope you can make it.