View Single Post
9/26/18, 10:23 PM   #58
Re: Usac: Ballou suspended for remainder of 2018 usac season
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSS View Post
Am I the only one who is sitting here thinking this is a perfect example of the world we are living in today? This is a really good example of the culture of entitlement we see all the time. If you work for someone or you join a club/organization they will have rules to follow. When you clearly act like an ass or break those rules OVER and OVER there will be consequences. It's great he spoke his mind I guess but you have to know that it may end your association with that party. The crazy part (like this deal) is people are shocked at the repercussions and are trying to defend it. I can say with 100% certainty that Robert wasn't the only one who didn't like the track on Saturday (or the other umpteen times he complained) they just chose to handle it the smart and respectful way. I realize the people who are backing him tonight aren't going to understand what I'm saying. I guess that returns me to my original point. This is the world we live in.
Apparently the “ Smart and Respectful “ way isn’t getting track owners attention. Ballou just had the balls to call them out. Like Rpracing1 said. There’s a name for them.
Last edited by Chief Wahoo; 9/26/18 at 10:25 PM.