View Single Post
8/8/17, 12:25 PM   #1
Shady hill this weekend
Jerry Spencer

We are looking forward to running back at Shady hill but have a few things to ask, does the track have a safety crew to keep us alive till we get to the proper care? will we be out at a decent hour and not kept all night? Will the track consider more Sprint car shows if we bring a good field of cars and fans?

I really want this to be a winner for everyone involved as we need a track to run on Friday or Saturday this side of 465, I applaud the people at Shady Hill for letting us come into the track to race in front of a new crowd as I think this is a win win for everyone involved. Before anyone says if you want another track I should buy one, we may just do that but until then we want some of the established tracks to give open wheel another shot and the only way this is going to happen is to get the cars there and fill the stands with paying fans.

Kokomo has me and a lot of other fans spoiled as this past Sunday we were done around 8pm with a great track/and a really good show, they get things going and keep them going until the end so as to get us home on Sunday night. Oh well that's for another thread so in my rambling please try to get to Shady Hill this weekend and show the promotor we want open wheel racing on this side of 465 as I think we have could pull this off without hurting the tracks south of 465

Just a ole race fan rambling.

Jerry #66j
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 8/8/17 at 1:04 PM.