Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
3/19/22, 4:21 PM   #33
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
OK. That information isn't hard to find. How do I find it? I am not questioning what I have heard from either series. If the Extreme race was a week earlier, and they announced results yesterday(Friday). Wouldn't it make sense that with the USAC race being the next week, that they could possibly still be waiting for results?
I have another question, not that I expect an answer. You guys got the same penalty. Have you guys ever admitted guilt, or do you do like a teenager and say everyone else was doing it? Do you deny that you had doped tires? Or were you just being picked on? Reminds me of a guy I used to work with. No matter how many times his kid got in trouble, it was always the schools fault, or it was always the cops fault. Everyone else does it, so they have to be picking on my kid. Always an excuse. All it does is hurt the sport. doesn't help the kid either. As for your driver, I always thought he was good driver.
I think he believes that all the usac regulars do it and they did it and got caught but since they are not usac regulars they got punished. If all of them did it and usac knew it I don't think they would be wasting the time and money to test the top 3 every night who more times than not are the usac regulars. But you'll never convince him otherwise so it's a losing battle.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, tirespinner