Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
3/19/22, 3:26 PM   #32
Re: Tire Dopers
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint38racer View Post
A lot of people know that 4 tires failed from usac races in florida. That information isn’t hard to find, despite usac saying nothing about it so far, other than they are awaiting results of their own further testing. I have a feeling I inow how this will end but we shall see.
OK. That information isn't hard to find. How do I find it? I am not questioning what I have heard from either series. If the Extreme race was a week earlier, and they announced results yesterday(Friday). Wouldn't it make sense that with the USAC race being the next week, that they could possibly still be waiting for results?
I have another question, not that I expect an answer. You guys got the same penalty. Have you guys ever admitted guilt, or do you do like a teenager and say everyone else was doing it? Do you deny that you had doped tires? Or were you just being picked on? Reminds me of a guy I used to work with. No matter how many times his kid got in trouble, it was always the schools fault, or it was always the cops fault. Everyone else does it, so they have to be picking on my kid. Always an excuse. All it does is hurt the sport. doesn't help the kid either. As for your driver, I always thought he was good driver.