View Single Post
8/8/08, 7:29 AM   #27
Re: UNION COUNTY - Midget Week
E.P.

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 767 View Post
plan and simple, this matter should have been resolved before today. the usac office is less than an hour and a half away. Hell the decision should have been made early in the day, not at 7pm. Terrible thing usac did to union county sppedway tonight. I found out on another message board that there were 4 issues. 3 were fixed. then usac let the drivers vote. that is rediculouse. if the place is so dangerouse, a car should have never showed up. i can't wait for the all statrs to show back up to Union County! By the way i am speeking for a group of 6, not huge, but bloomington just lost $120 for tomorrow night. And we will deffinatly not go to the burg now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 767 View Post
gradder outside of turn 2 witha tree growing out of it

rebar on the top side of the wall in turn 3, rebar was bent down by hand then smashed flat with a hammer

burm on front stretch straight a way was to high, they removed it with a bobcat

light poles in turn 1 and 2

these things did not come about over night

this is from Mike something on midget maddness board
When you are on your soapbox being all high and mighty ripping USAC for making the right decision try mixing some proper grammar. That and signing your name would add some credibility to your rant. :idea:

Obviously the problem should have been addressed before 7pm. I made a trip to Lakeville, Ohio and the DuQuoin indoor facility before our first trip there with the Focus division a few years back in an attempt to avoid what happened last night but it did happen and that is why Mr. Miller stated changes had already been made so it wouldn't happen again.

(My edit was to mention putting your name with your post, not to fix my grammar.)