View Single Post
2/11/24, 12:02 PM   #1
DirtTrackTherapy16J

I'm not into the technical side of things, rules, formats, etc. Most of us thought top 2 go to redraw but that wasn't the case. Another thought they went off of time but that wasn't the case. So anyone that has the answer, it would be greatly appreciated as multiple people in our racing family doesn't understand it.

Amantea got 3rd in his heat, qualified 16th, started on the pole? JG got 2nd in his heat, qualified 4th, started 4th? Robert won his heat, qualified 24th, started 10th? KCummins got 2nd in his heat, qualified 23rd, started 24th? Motor change that none of us seen or heard? Pursley got 4th in his heat, qualified 6th, started outside front row? Stockon QuickTime, got 5th in his heat, started 6th? Brady got 6th in his heat, so he goes to the B, qualified 13th, and started 17th? KT 4th in heat, qualified 5th, started 3rd? Leary 6th in his heat, so he goes to the B, wins, qualified 2nd, starts 11th? Just not figuring or grasping the format no matter how we look at it...education here would be much appreciated.

2nd question...JG, Brady, some others run all black rims. That's one thing. Multiple cars including but not limited to Bright, KCummins, KT, have black rims on the right side and most the time on the left front as well. However, left rear is generally chrome or polished rim. I know why wheel covers are used but what's up with the left rear and occasionally the left front not matching the right side? Money thing, preference thing, easier and faster to grab wheels if rims are color coordinated, someone feel free to educate me please.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 2/11/24 at 12:27 PM.

2 members like this post: oppweld, TQ29m