View Single Post
767 (Offline)
  #29 8/26/08 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Shawn:
I also read where someone said that the Goff's sell tickets. Are you kidding me?! I know quite a few people that don't go to UMRA events, simply because of how the series is run and the Goff's. UMRA has not and will not stand up to the Goff's, especially Terry. UMRA's made their bed, so let them sleep in it. If my thought's are correct, they won't have a bed in a year or two.
Sean call me out directly, I know we don't see eye to eye. Next year at the fair stop down in turn 1 and 2 I will introduce you to 2 truck loads of people there just to hate the goffs. U know the group that terry and oggy flip off just as soon as they spin. Maybe rushville is just a weird place. My Main point in that post was you can not write drivers out of a series. you get rid of them by enforceing your rules. Yes there are alot of ******** in this sport, and yes I agree they are killing it. You will gain much more respect by getting rid of the bad apples by enforceing your rules. I have seen this same story in many other SMALL raceing circles and its crazy, everyone is all talk until someone like STP actually takes a step and makes something happen. SO now we will see what happens here. If STP getts everything put together, who will actually cross that line? No need to reply here just cross the line at the first race next year. O and sean maybe you should take a bit more positive stance on Union County, a track like that (ONCE MADE SAFE) could really give a new series the boost it needs. One of the things that most fans do not realize is the power play that umra has with getting races booked.