View Single Post
11/28/14, 9:50 PM   #10
dorsettracing10

Sorry winks but your statement on the hench of fighting it of turning left is totally wring on a general discussion. I have never drove a hyper outdoor car but I can tell you this. Hench is not a step behind in fact his new move with eagle motorsports has made henchcraft now that much better. I will not say anything bad about hyper because they are great people . But unfortunately I have to disagree with mr. Winks statement on fighting the hench. If any car is setup rite off the jig iit's a hench and if your fighting the setup your not listening to hench or you don't know what your doing . And trust me I'm no expert but it practically turns for you. As far as a previous statement of a hench not taking hits that is a statement that shold not have been said do to the fact all chassis will beND and bbreak in the rite crash! I have been hit multiplease times and crashed my share of hench cars and they have taken many beatings. Like I said before not bashing hyper just being fair to henchcraft because the numbers don't lie and I'm pretty sure when a henchcraft is on the track no matter where your at they are one of the nicest cars there and also one of if not the best crafted car on the market!