View Single Post
1/6/14, 4:31 PM   #1
The Officially Un-Official 2014 Race count thread.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Log your attended races here. If someone would be so kind to pin it in the results page, that would be fine as well. I just enjoy doing it and seeing who made what races ALL IN FUN, No competition and its a record keeping thing as well. I look back and say, Wow, that was a great night!

I included PPV's I pay to watch. You can or not.
1-4 Chili Bowl PPV's Racinboys.
5-6 Winter Dirt Games PPV USAC
3/30 watchs some practice at Lawrenceburg before going to
7 3/30 Brownstown, No Way Out 40 Clauson, Stanbrough, Short.
8 4/5 Burg USAC, Justin Grant wins over DD, Coons, Bacon, Stanbrough in a three laps shootout after yellow.
9. 4/19 catching a Taxi to Eldora I caught DD's 22nd year of winning a Usac National Event. Over Stockon. Dustbowl in the feature but racing was good all night.
10 4/26 Burg, Hupp takes his second in a row over Westerfeld who passed him on the 23rd lap but Hupp passed him back Kyle Robbins finished third, Moffatt fourth and Gabbard fifth. T.J. Hiel won his heat and finished 7th in feature.
11. 5/3 Lawrenceburg, Nineteen sprinters showed up to vie for the King of the Midwest with Coleman Al. Kevin Thomas jr. Taking the crown over Cottle, Logan Jarret, Westerfeld and Gary Taylor.
12. 5/17 Lawrenceburg KISS Stanbrough, Cottle, Leary
13. 5/24 LPS MSCS. Bland, Short, Cummins. Track perfect 39 cars
14 5/26 LBurg WoO 37 cars. good racing all night. Shatz, S.Swindell, Pittman.
15 5/31 Waynesfield. Miller, Hull, Kyle Simon, Dunlop, Hupp
16 6/7 Lawrenceburg BOSS sprints TMez, Westerfeld, Ligouri,Courtney,L Simon
17 6/14 Lawrenceburg USAC Midget Week. Abreu, Hines midgets, Windom, Darland Grant Sprints. turned into one of the best sprint races ever.
18. 7/5 Lawrenceburg Merrill Downey Memorial Hoffman over Kramer and Barber. Jamison wins LM's
19 8/16 Lawrenceburg Dick Gaines Memorial, Chase Stockon wins over Moffatt, Clayton, Ballou, Huge battle for second for second half of race.
20 PPV Four Crown Bell, Bacon, Coons!
21 10/11 Eldora Sprintacular. Rico runs the wall from sixth to beat Blaney and Hannigan. Hannigan over Shroder in 360s and TMez from 8th to win over Leary and Dallas Hewitt in a 55 car stellar BOSS Sprint field.
22 PPV HOF Canyon Tracy Hines
23 PPV HOF Canyon Clauson!
24 PPV Western World
25 PPV Western World
26 PPV Western World.
14 actual attended

Possibly my worst year ever with only 14, I recall a couple seasons where Burg was under water or sewage most of the year, But I still made quite a few races chasing All Stars and Florence crewing street stocks.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 11/29/14 at 2:26 PM.