View Single Post
7/26/11, 9:46 AM   #27
Bill Gardner
Administrator

I'm just chillin in the pits at Deer Creek Speedway in Spring Valley, Minnesota. I couldn't help but think how great a job the promoters are doing here. There are many things I could point out but I will stick with just one.

Saturday night was regular show and one thing that really caught my attention was a school bus driving through the pits. It never got in the way and it didn't go to fast. The bus had all the windows down and there was little heads looking out each window. The track was driving children through the pits so they could see there favorite cars and drivers. The kids even got to ride around the race track. I thought it was a Great idea. You should've seen the pits after the race. Several Parents with children saying. "Can I have your autograph". It was a wonderful sight to see!!!! Its obvious the promoters (Queensland family) know how to create a sucessful product and keep it going for years.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what else the promoters do when the BIG show starts.

Now off to bark some more orders. Haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

6 members like this post: Danny Burton, davidm, FishBurger, jim goerge, Mud Packer, SHORTBUS