Thread: Bommarito 500
View Single Post
8/31/17, 12:58 AM   #10
Re: Bommarito 500
Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B99 View Post
I'm glad this event went well for Gateway-they've worked extremely hard to make a go of that track.

However, if what I link here is the attitude of the series toward dirt track people, I'm not sure I'd spend my money on a ticket.

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/sho...2244-Chad-Boat

Personally I don't know how he performed. Indy Lights cars are frankly underpowered, over downforced go-karts. You'd think many of the Indy Car set wouldn't be so judgmental after one event and their attitude has been if you want a ride go out and get the funding. I assume that's what he did.
LOL this is laughable. You think a bunch of opinions on some forum are the official opinions of the SERIES? Furthermore, if opinions on internet forums are the reasons people would not support certain series, why would you expect the IndyCar crowd to come and support short track racing? If they were to come on IoW and hear how IndyCar is talked about vs dirt track racing, using your thinking, they'd never come to a sprint car race...lol
Oh and Lights cars being "Go Karts"? C'mon man, you are just showing your ignorance... That sounds as dumb as the stock car guys saying that sprint cars are just big "go karts"....
Last edited by Puppy; 8/31/17 at 1:28 AM.

1 member likes this post: Simon_says17