View Single Post
6/9/10, 7:12 AM   #8
Re: Another question about Sprintweek
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
If you could only come up for one weekend of sprint week, what would it be, the first weekend of Lawrenceburg, Gas City, and Kokomo, or the second week of Terre Haute, Brownstown, Bloomington and Haubstadt. I've been to all these tracks and this is a hard descision to make, because these are all great tracks, even though the car count at Haubstadt was a little down last year.
Opening night usually brings the highest counts When we opened at Twin Cities it was always high fourties. I expect about 35 at the Burg. that or a little at both GC and Kokomo. Terre isn't going to get a huge count but its a show not to miss. Brownstown, Now that place is going to have a lot of cars. The racing depends on the track. If its its LM dry slick then its going to be Huggy pole but if its tacky like last year. WOOHOO! Bloomington will probably have the highest car count of the event.. Haubstadt, Even though the points are pretty much set within a couple possitions the top dogs will be there. Its a track not to miss as well.

CANT LOOSE! PICK ONE!

I'll also add that Possibly the best race the last couple years was the track not many have raced much at. That was KAMP which has been replaced by Brownstown, Also a track rarely driven by USAC and Indiana drivers unless they drive LM's or Mods as well.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 6/9/10 at 7:16 AM.