View Single Post
3/8/09, 11:45 PM   #41
Re: The 2009 Depression Hits Kokomo Indiana
Millsvideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairracer44 View Post
we need to quit letting the media tell use how bad it is and getting depressed about it. I want the media to find some feel good stories in this time of need I'm personally tired of hearing about doom and gloom and how the world is coming to an end.

David Hair
Personally, I couldn't agree more. The things you hear, and the things you read are forcing the American public into a panic. An unnecessary one.

Stop believing the negative hype. Go to your jobs and work and buy the goods and services that you need. Help keep the American economy going by keeping other businesses in business and their employees at work. Things are not as dire as the media wants you to believe. Yes, many people are out of work, but the best way to turn it around is if we stop thinking the sky is falling Chicken Little and keep infusing money back into the system. I have a hard time believing that sales are down at malls when everytime I go it's a zoo, doesn't matter where in the country I am. I just don't think things are near as bad as they'd have you believe...

Just my opinion.

DM