View Single Post
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #27 2/27/09 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by owracer:
Hello Mr. Don,

You and your BS is not appreciated by me. I'm personally tired or your negative attitude / comments. I do race with the WM and am greatful for what Dan and his team has done. Why don't you start your own topic if you feel this way. Don't use our club for your benifit. I Have been racing for 25+ years and enjoy what we have here in MI. If you have a problem with the entertainment business start your own gig. Leave our series to alone. WE DON'T NEED YOU AND YOUR NEGATIVE BS. Quite honestly I'm happy to have a place to race in this economy. Leave yourself and your car home if you don't like the way things are operating. But to always be negative will never resolve a thing. If you have a comment that is fine, how about solutions. Geeze that's a novel idea!! Free everything you must be a LIB. Remember nothing is for free and sooner or later somebody will pay$$$. Maybe you won't be happy until there is no racing and or it is controlled by our govt.
WOW how about that?

Tom Fedorczyk
PS that's my real name.
No hiding here.
Well, thanks Mr. Tom for all the nasty and rude comments which are a violation of the terms of agreement. Apparently you have a distaste for my opinions and you keep punishing yourself by reading them. Real simple. Don't read my posts. Maybe you could contact the webmaster of IOW and apply to be editor-in-chief and delete all the comments that you don't agree with. I'm not going away, so next time, try to avoid reading anything with my screen name attached. Make your day much more pleasant. Thanks again!