View Single Post
2/27/09, 8:38 AM   #4
Re: Wolverine Midgets $1000 to Win in 2009
wolmidget

There are no extra restrictions then there have ever been. Our members always pay $25 for a pre registration fee and $35 the day of the race. We accept the license from USAC and UMARA who usually do not pre register. If you do not pre-register and your not a WOMS member but one of our co-sanction partners your fee may be increased to $40 or perhaps even $50. You are running for a $1000 dollars.
Personally I think this is great news for midget racing but I am always reluctant to post anything on this forum because finding fault or negativity in anything posted seems to be the main emphasis for some. I think this is just great positive news for midget racing overall and especially in Michigan. This post is something to celebrate in my opinion and any amount of nit picking can not change that good news. Name any pavement midget series that pays $1000 to win for all of their races in the Midwest, no matter the registration fee. If interested in our series please check out our web site at www.wolverinemidgets.com . I think I have posted only three times on this forum for good reasons. I don't think it's possible to post something that everyone can agree on. For our series in Michigan this is a dream come true so please try not to rain on our parade more than necessary.