View Single Post
8/12/08, 8:23 PM   #257
Re: UNION COUNTY - Midget Week
Mike McCormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Barhorst View Post
D.O,

The track was inspected by the race tracks carrier.... Allied...and approved....They race thetre every week...They have had numerous open wheel races the last two years.

THIS IS IN NO WAY GREG STAABS FAULT, PERIOD...

BUT....28 TEAMS WERE TREATED WELL...THEY CAME, THEY STAYED, WE RACED

WE RACED SAFELY ALSO....

Mike...personal message me the team you are with. Who knows who this Mike M is with?

YOU GUYS LEFT BEFORE IT STARTED...HOW CAN YOU COMMENT ON TREATMENT?
Why do you want to know who I'm with, Tony? So you can write another press release bashing the teams that did leave to specifically mention my name and team? No thanks. I don't need to subject my guys or sponsors to that kind of treatment but if you'd like to continue down this path, you can find out easily enough who I am by asking around. You'll have to ask because I damn sure won't be at another Barhorst promoted race.

You say 28 teams stayed. Out of a total of more than 70. Doesn't sound like you would have had the votes you say you would have, if everyone was allowed to votes.

You say you raced safely, I say you got lucky. Just because you got through one night with 14 cars on the track, at the most, doesn't mean you would have got through the night with 24 cars on the track.

Save the rhetoric, Tony. You've already pulled the wool over about 90% of the fans on here, you obviously don't care about the other 10%.