View Single Post
8/12/08, 7:37 PM   #252
Re: UNION COUNTY - Midget Week
Mike McCormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Doesn't matter what you think. Mr. Miller said from the beginning that USAC xxxxed up. When did you ever see a promoter inspecting race cars? NOT HIS JOB and neither are the other issues. You learn that in PROMOTING EVENTS 101.
Don, the cars are USAC's responsibility, the track is the promoter's responsibility. As Rob stated, your credibility is the least of anyone here concerning your "opinion" against USAC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Mike -

Why guys like you go down the path of personal attacks instead of staying on topic is beyond comprehension. Honestly, it’s not necessary - nor is it a adult manner of communication. Defending your side of a disagreement is one thing, but taking it to the personal attack level is simply childish. Stay on track, state your positioning as an adult. Personal attacks aren’t necessary, nor needed.

As already factually stated -

“Kevin Miller nor USAC inspected Union County Speedway before the day of the race.” * This is FACT *

Now then, state your positioning in a adult manner, with facts, and facts only, thus disputing what has been said repeatedly.

PS. Don, be nice !!!!!!!
You mean like the personal insults that have been hurled at me in this thread and the live updates thread? But I digress...

USAC did inspect this facility. Greg Staab inspected it WHEN HE WAS EMPLOYED BY USAC. Now Greg is respected by a lot of people around here but now all of the sudden his inspection isn't good enough? What is difficult for you to understand about the fact that the track didn't fix the issues. TRACK PREP IS NOT USAC'S RESPONSIBILITY.

Regarding your little "facts" line, you like to spew, you should take your own advice. Instead of chastising me for calling a spade, a spade, maybe you should have been at the track and saw first hand what abhorrent treatment we got from Tony Barhorst.