View Single Post
4/7/24, 12:40 PM   #24
Re: Burg still on for Saturday
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

A few other observatons.

I didn't get around, came in the back gate and left same way.

Grandstands were cleaned, either pressure washed or scrubbed was really noticable.

Track seemed fine and JJ Hughes also said it was great for the feature. Kinda seemed like some cars were having some fishtailing off of four. Anyway before the feature Ballou Jumped on it in three and four and road a wheelie all the way around it steered by stagger and pedal. Thought that was cool.

Westerfeld looked good in the Fischesser Car. Think he got third in heat but car smoked last lap and didn't make feature.

Roelle? looked good in her heat and was holding her own in feature until pulling off.

Hernandaz looked strong.

Abrahams at the end of the feature looked like he was finally getting dialed in.

Moffatt strong.

I believe Bilbee was as fast as Ballou, Hung right with him most of the race but he's also smart, No sense destroying a car with either risk or running all out without a legit shot.

Crowd was great for a reg show. Backstretch ballers were out in force.

Announcer was pleasant and informative. Volume could be one notch higher while still allowing for conversation maybe two notches for big crowds.

Cheeseburger really was the best I've had at a racetrack. reminded me of Twin Cities but bigger

NEXT UP USAC. Sprint car attendance is mandatory Just kidding but I hope you'll come race for us! Love this sport.

5 members like this post: Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, TNRustler, TQ29m, wallbanger II