View Single Post
2/15/24, 10:48 AM   #9
Re: Questions For The Experts
Hubie48

I think Bacon had a run of really crummy luck. I would like to know what was on his mind as he walked to Rogers car? From my viewing angle (that would be my couch watching TV) Jaden hooked the tire, motor burped and goofed while Bacon was hauling the mail keeping up with KTJ. Brady was at the wrong place at the wrong time and went broadsliding into the side of an out of shape Jadon Rogers.

I would like to think that Brady was walking over to see if Jaden was unhurt. Rogers came out of the car and walked away leaving Brady on the other side.

I felt Bacon's frustration while being interviewed for his second place finish. Brady is a seasoned Champion driver and sometimes racing can be the epitome of frustration. As he said, he had a podium car for all the events but his luck was being caught up in someone else's goof. It's been that way forever and in my eyes Bacon has always been a straight up class act. He just wasn't happy and I totally understand.

and another thing I will mention

I thought Grant, our two time defending champion, was really throwing caution to the wind with some of the slide jobs he was throwing. I just hope that when it bites him in the butt he accepts the fact the other guy has every right to plow into the rear of his machine. Some of those bombs looked straight out of the Chili Bowl Midget racing playbook.
Last edited by Hubie48; 2/15/24 at 11:10 AM. Reason: facts wrong

3 members like this post: bighd0522, DirtTrackTherapy16J, progressive22