View Single Post
12/12/23, 12:29 PM   #13
Re: Details on the High Limit Racing charter system by 2026.
B99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Very good point. I supposed I can go back watch Kevin Millers portion on the banquet which is on flo and see if he mentions that.

I was way off. Kevin said that over 50k viewers per night on any given night of USAC Midgets, Sprints or Crown AVG. And 140k viewers for the BC39 (Does not specify unique)

I've seen the steady improvement in payouts and bigger races and I hope flo becomes a billion dollar industry (if it already isn't) But without the tracks putting on the races or the racers and owners themselves. None of it happens.

I also think there's a ton of room to grow it. Pay for advertising on the drag racing-motocross, snow mobile streams. Emphasize that watching the stream is nothing compared to viewing it in person,

Anyway, just looking for ways to grow it and keep sprint and midget racers racing longer
Not sure how you grow it if there is a corresponding drop or stagnation in actual attendance. AUto racing also has to show some type of community benefit in order to be accepted. The old rule of 1 dollar spent turns over three times, still is valid. If you don't have people coming to the track, there is also less money funneled into the local economy. FLO racing benefits USAC, but no one can seem to say that in exchange for FLO coming in and taking over your race track, the promoters are seeing a financial gain.