View Single Post
11/5/23, 3:50 PM   #18
flagboy55

I ask these simple questions because sometimes it feels like there’s a genuine disdain, one for the other. Anyone who pays attention to anything I’ve ever posted, knows I love both but God’s Sprint Cars are better. I do not however wish any ill will on Mr Abe and his series. I hope it turns into a nice little series to provide a little variety. I can’t overstate how fortunate I feel to have been born in Indiana, the home of wingless Sprint Cars. I hope it never changes. It’s Abe’s money and he can spend it how he wants, I just wish someone like him would dump a ton of money into our traditional Indiana scene. Money buys exposure and that’s really all wingless needs to prove it’s value. And of course it would help if some of the graduates, that went on to the Big Time would attach their name to it, especially when so many used it as a springboard to stardom. My good friend Yeleyfan76 is a testament to the greatness of our racing in the Hoosier state. He and his Dad pack up from eastern PA and drive past countless wing tracks to come to ISW and others. They saw the light and I’m sure glad they did because I love hanging out with them on their trips to Indiana. Long Live Indiana Sprint Cars!!!🏁🏁🍻

5 members like this post: addictedtodirt, captrat, Gene Franckowiak, nathans1012, TQ29m