Thread: 4 crown
View Single Post
9/25/23, 8:59 PM   #7
flagboy55

Lot’s to unpack from my favorite weekend of the year. The only complaint I have is USAC made me have to decide which event I’m going to when they switched the BC39 to the week following this race. It’s obvious Mr Davis is a huge Jack fan. And to that I can only reply, who isn’t? Great to see him as the grand marshal. When you consider all the version’s of the 4th class of the 4 👑, it’s hard to qualify which one which discipline provided the biggest challenge. Wayne probably won’t agree with me, and that’s perfectly fine, but Jack’s talent and his experience basically disqualified the competition in the modifieds when he won them all. Actually no one is saying that anyone other than Jack has won all 4 races on one night. The other 2 , Kyle and Logan might take a little dissection to put one over the other. Without any research, other than a fading memory, I would say all 3 classes were deeper in 2011 when Kyle won it versus this version. But it’s also important to remember that Kyle wasn’t going to win the Sprint race until Levi lost a tire. Logan had no gift this past weekend. So I’m not going to rank them. They’re all terrific accomplishments, and should all be celebrated as exceptional