View Single Post
9/19/23, 10:59 AM   #69
captrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Twist it how I like? This coming from the King of spin. Oh I apologize was that a hurled insult too? Brent I learned many years ago that discussing things with people like you are not possible. I figured you out long ago. The hide behind the keyboard thing that you keep mentioning is laughable as well. Fortunately for me I have discussed many of the boards topics in a face to face atmosphere with other members. You clearly take exception to me because I still don’t herald you as the folk hero of this board. We have debated many topics here. Most we disagree, and a few we see common ground.
As for your question about Circle City, yes I was there. Surprised if you were as there were two push start divisions and another support class. Something you mentioned this summer that you stay away from. The surface was a typical Sargeant promotion. If you think Seavey winning from again the front row after giving up the lead for 6 laps to the driving Miss Daisy special, then blasting the lip for one turn is great, then again we disagree. I was impressed with how Bacon from 11th and even more Ballou from 14th figured out how to pass cars on that disgrace. You never did say where you sat at Haubstadt to miss all of the things happened out there. The cynic in me thinks you weren’t there and based your assessment on Flo only filming the leader. I could be wrong and that’s ok. I have been before.
Think this would best be a private message. This board has always impressed me more than others that for the most part personal invectives are kept to a minimum.

3 members like this post: interpreter66, The Old Coyote, Vookie