View Single Post
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #41 8/3/23 9:13 AM
As I posted earlier, I thought the feature was good, and I thought the whole program was ran very well. It was a quality field of cars. I also can say without Kyle Larson racing, the crowd would have been drastically smaller. The people who complain about him taking the money better realize, that he is the main reason that money is available. All the advertising mentioned his name. He was very accessible to fans. I watched him sign and pose for pictures for a long time in the parking lot. He also made himself available in the pits.
Also good for Doug Boles for what he did. I was told he had been in South Bend for business. Drove to Kokomo, but had to be at another meeting at the speedway. He arranged for a helicopter to take him to his meeting and bring him back. I don't care who you are, that is a long day. He is truly passionate about dirt open wheel racing, and that is good for the sport.
19 Likes: Charles Nungester, flagboy55, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, MBoersma, miledirt, Pancho Stapp, PIT CART, racenut69, reeserx, ROSS, Stephen Cording, TBONE, The Old Coyote, The55, tirespinner, TNRustler, Will Shunk