View Single Post
7/30/23, 6:16 PM   #37
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway Thursday July 27th!
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Chuck, you said this on post #17 of this thread….…

“This track is too wet and un-raceable.”

Perfect all night????? You confusing us again……

Please clarify……...
Glad my stalker got in on it.

1 Spiker is the best thing to happen in years to LPS. That's true, I mean it.
2. The blasphamy is that you can critisize any track but LPS here. KInd of joke really..

3. I was right, . The bottom of LPS was so soft and greasy nobody could run on it till they had a couple larger count and lap races which widened it out. If you go back and watch, The wreckers were sinking down low (Not the infield) and the cars were forced to run a narrow lane and a half track. which caused a bunch of the get together s. Im not bashing. But agree with Grocery guy, Some push trucks, a grader, a 2500pd support class could have finished running that in, Im happy they raced sad so much got tore up.

Used to make the Kokomo/Burg two shows and the THAT/LPS shows every year. The only night i could have made that I didn't this year was Circle City. Was convinced it would rain out. Im glad I was wrong.

7 of 8 ain't bad. I see tons of post on FB and X about how everyone's mad tri state didn't run today. Im kinda miffed. They've tried that before. Many of the non local racers and half the fans didn't show up They gotta have a travel day to make work monday... Sad for Tri state they couldn't get it in, but fully understand the not making it up.