Thread: Alex Bright
View Single Post
7/25/23, 10:37 AM   #16
Re: Alex Bright
HDbill

Perhaps we need to take the names out of this. What happened to RESPECT, how about racing room? How about holding your line until you have passed someone clean; or even a new rule to stay in your lane until the first turn? This "crap" would never play without cages. Front wheels on sprint cars are usually turned to the right. So they CAN go there instead of strait. The car that went flipping was given no place to go. So he had no vote. I realize that MY view will probably piss off a lot of people. But saying other racers have "made mistakes" doesn't heal broken body parts. God bless the safety crews. I like the races where safety crews have nothing to do. Heal up fast Alex. You have a lot of people that love to watch you race. I have never seen you take anybody out. Open wheel race cars are exciting to watch because they are pure race cars. If you don't have to have it to go fast; it isn't there. Over the years we have had to add a lot of expensive safety equipment. (Thank you Bill Simpson). But we need something to let the cars actually finish races instead of going away on the hook with the driver getting a ride in the bus.