View Single Post
8/9/08, 4:12 PM   #135
Re: UNION COUNTY - Midget Week

Ok diehard usac faithful, you want tony to answer questions, now you guys answer my question. WHAT WAS UNSAFE? 3 things were mentioned. 3 things were fixed. USAC did not deam this track unsafe!! period. Some of you say that the wall was only waist high, thats because you were standing on the outside! I have not seen a car get out of that place yet, been there 15 times in the last 3 years. The last 2 years the surface was just terrible. No one has left the track, and yes the all start sprint are faster than any of you guys, and they had no problems at all. ok i have read all the information i can find on this topic. FACTS: USAC did not deam the track unsafe to run on. A small group of drivers said they were not running I.E. million dollar teams---- so USAC said it would not be a points race. I am tied of hearing the SAFTEY B.S. when no one will come out and say exactly what the fricken problems were. Right now the older group of driver that were setting behind me are exactly right! Its a generation problem. The guys that are in USAC passing thru to something bigger are ruinning the sport. Josh spencer was describing an event in hagerstown Maryland, the track sounded alot worse, and they did not even have a emt on sight. USAC did not load up that night. He said he should have. What time is the D.O Show monday, i don't want to miss it. last thing to defend tony, usac does not deam the track unsafe and teams pull out what would you be saying?