View Single Post
6/11/23, 7:14 PM   #12
Re: Prayers For Carson
ginblueearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy View Post
PIT CART,

You're spot on. If not for the Knoxville safety team, this could have been a major disaster. Look how quickly and how many safety workers responded to the accident. How many other tracks could do what these responders did? This should be a wakeup call for all tracks. Study this video and learn! Thank you Knoxville team and the fellow drivers that responded.
When the world of Outlaws required the fire extinguisher on board, I made the comment else someplace else. that if they were concerned about the safety and were requiring the fire extinguisher. that they should also look at themselves. and get a traveling safety team and fire crew. like Knoxville or Medstar to my surprise, Got. my ass ripped. I was even told by one person. Why I expected the world of outlaws to have to come up with $1,000,000 to have a team like that travel with them. Now, just imagine if that would have happened last night at a track other than Knoxville. Where the corner workers were dressed in T shirts and shorts and had a 5 pound fire extinguisher. What a disaster it would have been. Instead of talking about a driver with minor burns on his neck, bruises and a broken rib. we probably would have been talking about the death of another driver in a terrible fire. I think it's high time the world of Outlaws. have a traveling safety team, fire crew with them at every race track. They go to. just for something like we've seen last night. usac. And the All Stars should have the same thing. Their driver's safety should be their number one concern. For everyone that thinks this is ridiculous. Ask Ask the drivers that went into that fire. To get Carson out. ask them if it's ridiculous to have a good safety team and fire crew. traveling with them. Ask them if they would like somebody like Medstar or Knoxville's team. See what they say. Somebody in T shirts or shorts with a 5 pound fire extinguisher. or someone in fire suits. and fire equipment that can put a fire out and save a driver's life. Do you wanna Rap my ass now? If you do find the video of last night and watch it a few times, Then think about it. Glen Murra

3 members like this post: Bostonian, DirtTrackTherapy16J, Rcar