View Single Post
8/9/08, 11:53 AM   #115
Re: UNION COUNTY - Midget Week
IndyBound

Dwight Clock you are spot on with your response, as you always are.

Racer9Bro, first you have no credibility in my eyes on this board when you hide behind a screen name. Second, how do you profess to know how Greg Staab thinks or what action he would take in any situation when you have never met the man and you can't even spell his name. Your posts are just rubbish.

Cecil98, I believe everyone that knows Greg Staab would like Kevin Miller to explain why he let Greg go. I also believe Mr. Miller will never give his reason on this board, that is just my opinion.

I have said it before and I wll repeat it, I felt Greg Staab found his niche when he went to work for USAC. Greg is currently working with the 6R SC team, when I saw Greg at ORP, he came across as the same fun loving guy I had met six years ago not someone holding a grudge as Racer9Bro would like us to believe. I do not profess to know Greg as well as many of you on this board. But, I do know Greg well enough to know he would never put anyones life at risk. He has many friends in the racing community and he knows the pain an injured racer goes thru first hand.

To say Racer9Bro made my blood boil with his post is probably an under statement. I have refrained from posting some of my thoughts for several weeks feeling my emotions were to raw from personal experiences and it was effecting everything I read on here. Before any of us post on here we should be sure to have our facts strait. When a driver is injured, remember quiet often their family, friends and fans unable to attend the race are on race related boards seeking information just like you are. Show them respect, compassion and restraint not to post rumors, speculation, or hearsay. Case in point, Terry Gibson's tragic death at Toledo a few short weeks ago, there was so much confussion on a supermodified board some people thought Gene Lee, Terry's brother lost his life. Also remember when you are posting what you think may have happend as Racer9Bro did yesterday, you are talking about someone's reputation. As we learned in this thread Racer9Bro doesn't even know Greg Staab; refrain from making negative statements about someone you have never met or talking about a situation you know nothing about.

Lastly, life is too precious to be sitting on a computer taking pot shoots or jabs at your fellow IOW members, some post on here seem to go down that path.

I have gained great respect for Mudpacker/Mike by following along on this board with his grandson Andrew's journey. Remember anyones life can change in a split second for what ever reason. I had my wake up call last Thursday night when a friends baby was born a month early, within 12 hours of Kody's birth he had to be transferred to a Neo-Natal ICU Unit at a larger hospital in Syr., N.Y. and the next day Kody's grandpa died in Florida never having a chance to meet his new grandson. Kody has shown great iprovement over the last week and hopefully will be home soon.

Sorry for getting off track, my point to all of this is think before you post on here, have your facts and do not post negativity about any other IOW member.

Thank you for letting me rant,

Patti