View Single Post
3/6/23, 12:32 AM   #30
Re: THAT-Surprised no one has seen this
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1 View Post
The weather certainly didn’t do the last promotional team any favors, but IMO, they didn’t help themselves with the social media rants. They were dealt a crappy hand…I get that, but getting on social media and posting some of the stuff they did is a pretty sure way to turn people against you.

If Terre Haute is to survive, it is going to take someone that is experienced with promotion and that can afford to lose money to build Terre Haute back up. It’s not going to happen in a season. JMO.

I said that a long time ago, That all Track announcements and anything from the track should have been done by someone with PR experience vs what happened. You are also right, If you have to make up most of your investment quickly. You're in trouble to begin with.. Spiker bought LPS invested in the place, treated people right. even gave a free show or two. But now he's got a hillside full for weekly shows and they're paying customers. It takes time to build trust, That your welcomed and appreciated. THAT last year both had the weather problem and a out of control pissed off investor. (I can't blame him for being upset) I can see the damage done by the cat out in public.

4 members like this post: cowboyhar69, DaveP63, erich45, openwheelfan1