Thread: Looking Forward
View Single Post
2/23/23, 9:00 PM   #5
Re: Looking Forward
opnwhlmnd

Just glad you are finally up to traveling Brent. The list is secondary we are just glad your health is better.

Just flew home from Florida today. Really liked USAC Volusia shows but never have cared for Bubba's. I went Thursday took Friday off and headed to East Bay since it may be last time I see it. Hadn't been there since 1985 when I was working with Schrader on a sprint car. Didn't look like they've changed a thing in 37 years.

Planning on the Texas swing, Knoxville, Macon, and Indiana Sprint Week minus Haubstadt (not sure which track I despise most, Bubba's or Haubstadt) USAC sprint wise. Midgets will do during fair with Silver Crown then Bakersfield and Ventura plus what other USAC or Extreme I decide on. Both Silver Crown dirt miles and Gateway. Most likely 4-Crown.

Will try to support Larson and High Limit anytime I can. For sure Lakeside and Granite City. All-Stars at Benton, Lake Ozark, and I-70. Personally for me and most hear don't want to hear it but the All-Stars have the most entertaining series going right now.

I'm sure work will change some of these plans for me.