View Single Post
1/29/23, 8:11 PM   #17
Re: Is the system broken?
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Ah Fish, good to hear from you again. I hope all is well in your world. I hope you are healthy and well. I’m not trying to start crap. Just trying to get a feel that affects all racers. As some on here have posted, there’s supply issues that affect all manufacturers. I understand that. But doesn’t anyone wonder how much money Hoosier has to recoup to pay their contingencies? Wouldn’t a cheaper tire benefit more racers? Fish, are you on Hoosier’s payroll?
55 how is it going? What’s up with Abe Vigoda accusing you of trouble making??? You asked a legitimate question here. Everyone knows monopolies can be trouble. After the garbage uncured crap Hoosier produced and sold at full price last year, this is beyond a legitimate concern. Supposedly the new tire rules in sprint car racing are supposed to make things better. At the price they are charging per tire they had better be impeccable and beyond consistent. Of course a little help in track prep by the speedways would be good too. Maybe Fish can talk it over with Barney, and Wojo to see if you have legitimate concerns instead of just making an accusation.