View Single Post
12/13/22, 2:40 PM   #22
DirtTrackTherapy16J

That is a very good strong answer that I can understand and appreciate Opp...the first time Funk took me there and he said hey let's go to the infield, I was like ***, have I had too much to drink? You cant go to the infield at any other tracks, and once we went into the tunnel and come out the other side, wow it was like a giant racing party. People everywhere, clowning, cutting up, just having one hell of a time. I still have 3 videos of JG, Windom, and S. Cottle, qualifying and they was flat ripping into 1, the sounds and echos of them coming down the front stretch and grandstands, yes I'd say T.H. is hard to beat. Fan base wise for Nonwing overall, I agree, something has to happen, were not all gonna live forever but I just dont know the answer. Your idea with pits, I like it, GC started doing this a lil bit this past season, cant remember exacts of it, but fans were given a chance to go to the pits for a limited amount of time for no extra charge. This idea along with some others would be a start at least for getting new fans, younger fans, more fans I believe.