Thread: Bloomington
View Single Post
9/6/22, 11:40 AM   #50
Re: Bloomington
stp6237

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 11

I live in PA and enjoy going to Bloomington and LPS when we come out to Indiana for the 500 we usually hit at least one of the tracks if not both. This year we went to IRP on Friday because of the Silver Crown and other divisions. Bloomington was rained out, and as it was, IRP was delayed by rain also that night. A side note we were at LPS the next night and left before the sprint B main as the show was running very late because of track prep issues and a lot of divisions that were running. I am not sure if they were some extra divisions because of the many rainouts or the track scheduled more because of holiday weekend. I can assure you that we were not the only people who left early, as many people we talked to going to our car said, they were there for the 500 weekend and were sprint fans and were leaving because of the getting up early to attend the 500. If people who do not normally attend the event, want to see sprints over the other divisions, and leave before the race they came to see is run, it can not help your return business in the future.