Thread: Bloomington
View Single Post
9/5/22, 9:37 AM   #46
Re: Bloomington
mandgracing96

First time Bloomington speedway visitor. Travelled 6 hours from TN to come check it out.
Good: Track is awesome. People that work there are great. Love the seating.
Bad: Way tooo many classes for a Sprint car memorial race. Been attending races for over 40 years and Ive seen 1 show stopped for fireworks in the middle of the night, that person responsible was fired due to the lights not coming back on. Mini sprints *** took so long to line up. You are in the pits for 45 minutes why are they not lined up in the pits? Other than that the bombers and mini sprints were quite entertaining. Not a fan of late models or mods so no comment on them. They really need another concession stand somewhere.
I know things happen out of ones control, but alot of the issues seemed self inflicted. We left after they announced the sprint feature was gonna be moved back AGAIN. I know this will never be seen by the powers that be but this is the perfect way to lose fans. Ill give this track another shot. My wife kept telling me that things happen. And she is right. Well be back but another night like Saturday and thatll be it.
Oh yea another plus soft serve ice cream

4 members like this post: captrat, Grocery Guy, tirespinner, TNRustler