Thread: Smackdown 11
View Single Post
9/2/22, 3:42 PM   #8
flagboy55

Overall a great event. I was only able to make Friday and Saturday. Was surely disappointed my buddy Brent was unable to make it and Stevensville Mike as well. In spite of that we made the best of it which wasn’t hard to do. Got to catch up with Yeleyfan76 nodramazone20, and KO for some great conversation and spirited debate. Got to talk to duel some and meet me a few new folks. Took a couple newbie’s and it was all good. The racing was fantastic as always. One thing that was out of the ordinary for me was watching Kyle Cummins on Saturday. I usually don’t spend much time watching a leader check out, but it’s rare when you see a car and driver look that good that you can hardly look away. Duane from the Dirt Nerds podcast I believe described it as magical, and he’s not wrong. If you would’ve wanted to bet me someone would lead all 40, I would’ve taken that bet with the $500 per lap incentive. But congratulations to Kyle for getting it all. So next year it’s paying 20k to win and hopefully another lap incentive as well. One things for sure, I won’t take that bet next year

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, duel, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner, yeleyfan76