View Single Post
8/18/22, 7:48 AM   #51
cowboyhar69

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_the_edge View Post
Not sure why anyone would be complaining about this race. It was a Tuesday night in Indiana and we had some heavy hitters in the wing world show up for a race that paid more than any dirt race in Indiana. I thought the racing was great, a lot of side by side battles and the Winner came from row 5. The ones complaining obviously just want something to whine about. The race was ran very efficiently and got everyone out of there at a decent time. For a side note The usac guys who raced would have to run 3rd in a usac race just to make what it paid to start this race and I believe all the usac regular guys made the show so it was a good way for those guys to make some extra money on a Tuesday night. Social media will be the death of this sport you all claim to love but bash as soon as someone tries to make an improvement. If you can’t afford the $40,I understand, and you had the choice to watch on flo, which if I broke down the cost of my subscription I probably pay about $1 a race to watch on there. I go to the track every weekend but I also will have flo on watching a race from somewhere else typically. Quit bashing and embrace a new venture they are trying to get started that runs mid week and pays a very hefty amount of money. Also heard running 7th in b-main paid $825 so even the ones not making the feature got paid well. Put your keyboards away unless you have some positive input and let’s support those who are trying to improve the sport.
You might have heard wrong on $875. Brian Hayden was paid $125 for 9th in the B. He stated that Joe pays $200 on a regular Saturday night show so everyone wasn’t paid well.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
Last edited by cowboyhar69; 8/18/22 at 7:50 AM.