View Single Post
7/26/22, 9:48 PM   #44
Re: USAC Respect/Rules
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrtracing View Post
Bobbie Ballou is the driver that everyone is so proud of for speaking his mind in public forums. He bitches about other drivers, race track conditions and everything else under the sun. He always lets us know he has a full time job (poor me). At Gas City he took out Darland, Bacon & Leary. They are 3 guys that will be in the Hall of Fame. I may have missed it but I haven’t heard a peep out of him. If he is such a stand up guy wouldn’t he apologize or at the very least offer some sort of explanation?
I believe if you watch the video Darland lost it in front of the field. If you watch the video Leary blew it and they both went for the same spit on the track. So actually the only incident in question should be Bacon. If you were sitting in the pit stands in three like I was it sure looked like Bacon went for a pass that it worked would have been fantastic. Did Ballou give him room??? No. Has Bacon ever done the same thing to someone??? Yes. I believe he actually did it last year to someone at GC during ISW.
HoF for Darland absolutely for Bacon probably please pump the brakes on Leary. He has a many titles as Ballou does so I guess that makes Ballou eligible in your eyes. Not sure what the Bobbie thing is about but if it make you feel better go ahead kung fu kick a picture of him and you can look like Leary. Btw when you fall on your a$$ make sure not to get hurt.

2 members like this post: bighd0522, flagboy55