View Single Post
7/25/22, 12:16 PM   #10
Re: USAC Respect/Rules
BrentTFunk

Just an apples to apples comparison. There was a worse fight at Williams Grove Friday night. Have heard nothing of suspensions. There was also a fight at Fremont, not sure if anything happened there. I feel those were both worse, because they happened in the pits, and others got involved. I am not sure I remember anyone ever being suspended for fighting. I do remember people being fined. I think Leary probably needs a fine and probation. May not have been the best way to do it, but I think the whole thing created excitement, and was in no way detrimental to the sport. It may even sell tickets. I am not going to compare something years ago that is not connected. I welcome anyone who has an example of a suspension in any sprint series for a one time altercation. Sorry, but I cannot call that a fight. No matter what is said and done, CJ will have to live with the video of a very weak drop kick forever. For me that would almost be punishment enough. I am going to the races. You guys enjoy your conspiracy theories.