View Single Post
7/12/22, 11:36 AM   #13
cmiracingvids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR>LR=LTO View Post
It’s about money. As much I hate to agree with Chuck nug he’s exactly right. Now if they wanted to pay $2500 for a weekly show and had the bankroll to give it time to catch on, it would work. I’d buy wings for my cars and race there. But the motor maintenance and fuel consumption and tire wear are too costly to race for $1400
I was going to include that in my initial post. The burg would have to pay $2,500 to win and probably 300 to start. But I think winged cars are super fast at lawrenceburg and provide something different in indiana. I went to that WoO show at Kokomo a few years back and it was elbow to elbow packed house. And they put on a great show.
Charles mentioned Circle City, as I knew someone would, but they tried races on Thursday nights, and that track is just not very good for winged 410s. I think circle city is the perfect midget track. And I think they’re missing out on working with Montpelier to run D2 midgets every other week. But that’s just my opinion as well. Trust me, I wish I had boat loads of money, I’d buy every track and run it how I want…obviously I don’t though. So I just ask my friends on a racing forum if they agree or not. That’s what makes this place fun.

1 member likes this post: oppweld