Thread: Lps
View Single Post
6/8/22, 12:29 PM   #18
JarrettFarms73

I have no problem with this. NFL/ NBA “free” entry ends at age 3 or lower and those prices are certainly more than any event at LPS.

The concern that 4+ member families might stop attending is valid but how much looking away is the owner/ promoter required to do?
I’m surrounded by parents that buy $300+ bats every year or at least every other year all while paying annual travel league expenses, sometimes for multiple sports for multiple kids. IMHO, if paying a nominal gate price a few time per year for racing entertainment is a detriment to their finances, there’s a deeper issue. Even if the kids aren’t involved in sports, how many have $$ smartphones, XBox’s and PlayStation’s with online gaming passes?

I do hate that inflation is how it is and there are some families that will have to decide. But i’d rather sit next to a person(s) that chose racing for their entertainment dollar over a person that may just be looking for the next opportunity to skirt the system to be entertained.

7 members like this post: BrentTFunk, erich45, oldfan49, PIT CART, tirespinner, TNRustler, TQ29m