View Single Post
5/23/22, 3:20 AM   #1
Scott Ronk mad at live stream
Blitzman

Scott Ronk, INDY parts Bernie, and crew busting their butts on fixing THAT up and giving you folks in Indiana/Illinois a good place to watch the races. You folks in turn are to cheap & lazy to go watch your beloved USAC sprints in person and now Ronk is blaming FloRacing streaming and NOS energy drink (cause track sells Bang) for giving away free cans, for financially loosing their butts tonight as promoters. You people pound your chests on how great non-wing & USAC racing is. But you folks can’t even go support the race tonight. If there were 500 people there beside crews, I would be shocked. Don’t be blaming it on a Sunday night or $4.50 a gallon gas. I drove an hour last Sunday to Waynesfield for the ASCOC show, the crowd was soso, probably 2000. I went to Attica for the WoO show (again another 1 hour drive) and paid a $32 gate price and seen a packed house, 5,000 plus people. I have both Flo & Dirtvision, but I go support the track & promoters in person. You people that clam to be diehard USAC & non-wings fans are your worst own enemy. Couldn’t even go support the silver crown or sprint races at THAT. Pitiful. If USAC went to “protecting the brand” and not allowing full time drivers to race for peanuts, you people on here would have a coronary. USAC is dying again & the fan base is helping it along.

3 members like this post: bighd0522, Gene Franckowiak, yeleyfan76