Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
3/24/22, 9:27 AM   #69
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Just hear say...thats all it is...if USAC was sweeping it under the rug, they wouldnt have made a statement at all and they already did about continuing with further testing...something you sweep under the rug is not something you go and tell everyone about and make a public statement about...I mean read a certain person's post...they know who done it...next post...what they heard was...HEAR SAY...DRAMA...its the top 4 funded teams...hmm top 4 funded teams cheated but the others dont huh...wonder how well that sits with their "funder"...as I stated before, 5S was one "according to these amazing sources on here that wont say nothing" but 5M wasnt??? KO really had to scratch his head and pick which one to help and dope the tires huh and which one not to help huh even though their both his??? Hey let's put these tires on the 5S hauler and put these tires on the 5M hauler and give myself and my teams and crews headaches by keeping doped tires away from 5M even though it's all KOs...some of these people on here and their post are so dramatic and they know everything but cant tell anyone anything bc THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

4 members like this post: captrat, Charles Nungester, Joekocjan, luckybuc97