View Single Post
10/14/21, 12:34 PM   #17
Re: California small engine ban
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
& those of us in the northern part of the state, just have to cross the state line to WI and we can EASILY find gas 35cents/g cheaper than IL! No lie...
I do not doubt what you say even a little bit and I promise my intention here is not one upmanship. That having been said earlier this year the wife and I took a midsummer trip to Table Rock Lake for a week. On our trip down there immediately upon crossing the river at St. Louis gasoline prices dropped to the tune of .60¢/gal. and as if by magic the roads became 70% better. A few years ago we Illinoisans were promised wonderful roads by our esteemed governor fat bastard (relax, this term is an analogy in reference to a comedic movie character from a couple of decades back) when the legislature DOUBLED the gasoline tax. I won't hold my breath.
Last edited by ISF; 10/14/21 at 12:35 PM.

6 members like this post: jdull99, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, skids59, sw1911