View Single Post
10/14/21, 9:01 AM   #11
Re: California small engine ban
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRA91 View Post
It's because of crap like this and a whole lotta other reasons that i'm planing my escape from this over priced and over populated cesspool at this very moment. California used to be a nice place,but the people that are running it are starting to run it into the ground.
You make no implications as to where it is you're thinking of making your escape to but I wish you safe and satisfying escape. I would caution you not to consider Illinois. As a life long resident I can tell you Illinois is very little better than Cali. Our present governor is a California native and plays "monkey see-monkey do" with California insanity.

My chosen profession demands that I suffer the hellhole that Illinois has become but if not for that we'd be gone in a blink of an eye as thousands have done in recent years. The only things I'd miss are the two dirt miles!!

6 members like this post: CRA91, jdull99, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, skids59