Thread: TCRP Sold!!!
View Single Post
9/7/21, 4:57 PM   #1
TCRP Sold!!!
PushEm

I'm just reposting from the Track's Facebook page. All new details will be released on their Facebook site.

As everyone knows i decided to hang up my keys at end of season. I have been doing a racetrack for 38 years promoting 20 years it's time to hang it up. I want to especially thank the entire staff for all their hardwork and Dedication over the years a special thanks to my wife Sherri, JJ, Jessica, James, and AJ for all the extra stuff they helped do thru out each week. Thanks to Tom for giving me the opportunity to revive TCRP I feel we as a team have been successful in rebuilding the track. A Special thanks to all our drivers,sponsors,fans and anyone who has supported us this last 5 seasons.With this all being said the track has sold and I wish the new promoter the best of luck I will let the powers to be announce who what where when and how things will go .
Please continue to support TCRP and help it to thrive again thanks to everyone I will miss you all and thanks for your support. Races for Sept 11 will not be going on I was asked to share that also
Thanks again
Tim

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, nathans1012, oppweld, tirespinner, TNRustler, TQ29m