View Single Post
4/29/21, 10:13 AM   #6
flagboy55

First off, I want to be clear, I didn’t say anything, I was just reporting on what a couple real racers were commenting on in an open forum. They didn’t say anything bad about any person, just critical of what they thought were changes in the track. I put it out there as a topic for discussion, because isn’t that what we’re all here for? Fish you’re correct, they’re proven without a doubt, and like Reeserx referred, the feature that night was an anomaly, the Outlaws race was grand. Sprint63122, I couldn’t agree more with you about the nurturing of Eldora, and part of that is why I threw this out there. I hope Kokomo never changes a bit because in my opinion it has earned its nickname. And Rev , I’ve been on the phone with Brent, but he has snuck back on here lately but sparingly. As it stands now the plan is I’ll be joining you there Friday and watching all Saturday on Flo. By the way, anyone have any good Kentucky Derby picks?

6 members like this post: chrismattlin, EBookerFan, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, reeserx, spicoli