View Single Post
12/22/20, 12:45 PM   #37
Re: For the COVID avoiders, when do return to the track?
jim goerge

Only got to 28 sprint or midgets shows this season, which is really down from last 10 15 years, normally get to 50 or more. Like everybody else the Covid put a hell of a crimp in the plans, but also we had a lot of rain outs. When I was able to go racing, I went. I wear a mask, social distance when need too. Don"t have any problem doing it, if thats what it takes for me to see racing and my friends. Not hitting Florida, for basically four, five nights of racing (2 nights of midgets wait a week then 2 3 nights of sprints) I figure the money it cost to stay in the sunshine state would help me get down the road to a bunch of races around home in Indiana,plan on hitting road pretty hard this year. I"m a old fart with several health problems( 4 bouts with cancer, dialysis) so should be able to get the shot which if I"m offered I"ll do. I"ll do what ever I need to do to go racing and to see my racing family. Everybody please STAY SAFE and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.