View Single Post
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #28 10/4/20 9:17 PM
Yeleyfan76 I thought there were more of you, lol. But props to you for stepping up. I don’t necessarily believe that either but like I saw Jerry Coons post on Twitter that it would have been one of the easiest things to gloss over, the scales that is. At any rate I think it should definitely say something to the doubters. On the other hand, a friend of mine on here has documented to me very dubious actions by the sanction and it definitely does instill doubt. Overall I don’t think they play favorites but that’s just my take. I know I once had a pleasant debate with Spridge on Twitter back when the Windom/Buckwalter incident went down. I specifically remember him saying there is no penalty for contact. I know it wasn’t always this way so I would be interested in knowing rules and timelines for their adoption and enforcement, and how all of this plays into perceived bias.
Also just a comment on Charles. I’ve never met the man although Brent was going to introduce him to me but never worked out. I don’t always agree with him but I sure do appreciate his loyalty to his track and I look forward to him weighing in. It’s not an official thread about the Burg unless Chuck slams his gable